4154 Clark Avenue Willoughby, OH 44094
Highly Professional, Friendly And Compassionate Staff
Davis Babcock Funeral has been providing funeral services for over 102 years. Naturally, people turn to us every day to assist them in planning a funeral. Sometimes it’s because a loved one has recently died, and their need is immediate. Other times, they turn to our funeral home because they wish to plan ahead; either for themselves, or for someone they love.
We know there are other funeral homes in the area to choose from. But we also know that families who turn to us during a time of loss, or for pre-arrangement services experience our very high standards of service. These standards include transparency in business practices and service pricing, as well as:
- Providing families with well-planned preparations in their time of need
- Providing comfortable, soothing surroundings where family & friends can gather to honor and celebrate the life of a loved one
- Helping families in our community to preserve longstanding traditions & customs
- Offering innovative, truly personalized services and products
- Reaching out to the greater community with educational seminars and grief support
Funeral and Burial Services
- Cremation and Memorial Services
- Immediate and Pre-planned Arrangements
- Complete Funeral Planning Assistance
Why Choose Us?
- From 102 years providing Funeral services
- Compassionate and Trained Funeral Directors
- Guaranteed Commitment to You and Your Memories
Our family opened the doors of the funeral home generations ago. Our reputation for providing the highest quality of service grew, and today we are privileged to serve hundreds of area families each year. You can always lean on our funeral directors for the funeral services.
We’ve gathered a staff of highly-qualified and deeply caring individuals to assist us in continuing the funeral home’s mission of providing excellence in service to families in their time of need.